mardi 25 août 2015

Control Excel Checkbox via vlookup

I have two spreadsheets in my workbook. The first one shows in each line a transaction with its ID and also a checkbox. I need this to be checked or unchecked, depending a value of the second spreadsheet.

The second sheet holds more data for transactions. Again with IDs in the first column.

What I basically need, is a vlookup to connect the checkbox to its value via the ID cells in each spreadsheet. Is that somehow possible without writing it completely in vba? My problem is, that there are more columns in sheet2 than in sheet1, so I can't say, that the value for checkbox in sheet1.cells(2,5) is in sheet2.cells(2,24). I need to search for the line number.

It did not seem to work, if I just put a vlookup in the value field for the checkbox.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire