dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Checkbox & Radio button Bootstrap CSS in ASP.net Update Panel

I used this template for my ASP.net admin application: http://ift.tt/1XB38NE

And I used the checkboxes and the radio buttons like in the template (regular Bootstrap checkboxes and radio buttons). Everything works fine, but there's one place where I must put them into a Update Panel and when I open the page the first time, the checkboxes and radio buttons look fine. But when I submit and the Update Panel refreshed the content, every checkbox or radiobutton has lost its css (or js?) and they look like the default controls when they are not stylized.

What can I do so the css (or js?) are not lost on every update in the Update Panel? I tried with putting the css and js links again in the child page (because it's now in the master page) but without success.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire