mercredi 25 novembre 2015

How to mark checkboxs generated by loop without ID?

Im going to do my best to describe my issue, its hard to put into words.

On my page, I have a textbox and a button. I type a users name in the textbox and click the button to bring back all the users information.

Below this, I have a table being generated by a foreach loop of every role in my database that the user could possibly be in, with a 2 checkboxs next to it. The roles and textbox display even before the button is clicked.

When the users information comes back, whichever roles the user is in, I need to check those boxes.

It seems easy enough, I am just having a hard time trying to figure out how I am going to target each specific checkbox, because they are being created in a loop, not allowing me to give them specific ID's.

<table border="1" id="ApplicationRoles">
            <thead>
                <tr>
                    <th style="text-align:center" width="300">Role</th>
                    <th style="text-align:center" width="300">Category 1</th>
                    <th style="text-align:center" width="300">Category 2</th>
                </tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>

                @foreach (var role in Model.appRoles)
                {
                   <tr>
                        <td>
                            @Html.DisplayFor(modelItem => role.Name)
                        </td>
                        <td>

                            <input type="checkbox"  />

                        </td>
                        <td>
                            <input type="checkbox" />

                    </tr>
                }
            </tbody>
        </table>

Using javascript, I can check to see what roles the user is in, but how can I target a specific checkbox to check it(saying the user is in this role), without being able to give each one an ID?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire