lundi 30 novembre 2015

Checkboxes align to the right on Chrome in Windows, not in Mac

I have a form in my Rails app with a stack of checkboxes. Rails generates these dynamically in the view based on the column_names of one of my tables.

On my Mac in Chrome the checkboxes render perfectly, with the checkbox on the left and text to the right. In Windows however, still in Chrome, the checkboxes render far to the right and cover the text.

How do I fix the checkbox placement on Windows?

Chrome On Mac

Chrome on Mac

Chrome On Windows

Chrome on Windows

View

      <% @conditions.each do |x| %>
        <div class="checkbox">
          <label>
            <%= i.check_box "#{x}".to_sym, {} %> 
            <%= x.humanize.split.map(&:capitalize).join(' ') %>
          </label>
        </div>
      <% end %>

Inspector in Chrome on Windows

inspector




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire