dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Set Checkbox on a Table Header

I created an application on Netbeans using Netbeans GUI Designer. What I want to do is basically I have created a table and I want one of the headers of the columns to have checkbox to select or deselect all the boolean checkboxes on all rows.

I found many sources about this, however they show how to create the gui directly by code without using the Netbeans GUI designer. The problem with this, I could create what I want probably by coding it from scratch, but I don't want to spend time designing the application, so im using the netbeans gui designer.

So how could i do this? Netbeans create all the pre designs codes without me requiring to type any code to design it, but just for the header with checkbox is my problem, can someone help me out with this, sorry if I made it sound complex.

Feel free to ask me any questions :)

Regards, Emre.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire