mercredi 25 novembre 2015

How to create a ListBox with checkboxes in a Microsoft Access Form?

I'm new to Microsoft Access and would like to create a ListBox (or ListView) with checkboxes, however I can't find any native way for doing so.

My intention is to display a list of values and have some of the values checked depending on what value is selected in a ComboBox on the form.

Please note that I'm needing such a control for a form and not a table (for which there's this "multivalued lookup field"). (Besides if there's a way to create a subform with a table with just the multivalue-column that reacts to what's selected in the ComboBox.)
An ordinary list box with the "Multi Select" property set to "Simple" doesn't display checkboxes.
I also can't see the "ListStyle" property described here.
Maybe it's somehow possible to display two columns in the ListBox of which the first is rendered as checkbox?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire