lundi 27 août 2018

angular-data-table selected items filter

Hi I'm using swimlane/angular-data-table and I'm having problems trying to implement a way to show only selected rows, here's a codepen.

The problem is:

I click the button to show only selected items, then I deselect the first one, which correctly disappears, but the new first item checkbox is unchecked, despite its input tag has the attribute checked="checked"

Looking at the unchecked checkbox styles applied, I see there's no :checked pseudo-class before the :before, which is the way this data-table library applies the check to checkboxes.

To me, it looks like a bug inside the library itself, which has been archived; anyway, if this is the case, I could still fix it in my personal fork.

Otherwise, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire