lundi 27 août 2018

How would I Pull Values of 1000+ Checkboxes in Excel?

I am needing to pull the value of a checkbox (Form Control version) and insert it into a cell. I am aware of the method of Right-Clicking on a checkbox - Format Control - Control Tab - Cell Link, but for the spreadsheet I'm needing to do this for has 1000+ checkboxes. So performing that process would be an immense ordeal!

Is there a value a checkbox adheres to within an excel function? In other words, what variable would that checkbox respond to if I were to call that checkbox into a function?

i.e: =IF(CheckBox3 = TRUE, "Complete", " ") (I'm referring to the CheckBox3 text)

Or is there an alternative method to obtaining this information? Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated! (Photo of checkbox example)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire