vendredi 31 août 2018

MS PowerPoint CheckBox remains linked when slide is duplicated

Hoping you can help me as I have searched a lot of forums and did not find the same question, never mind the answer I need :) I have a power point pack which I have put together. It is built to be a template for my team to use repeatedly and is set up using slide masters to control the layout. Each layout slide in the slide master includes two checkboxes to identify either a pass or a fail. My problem is that when you insert a new slide (by either duplicating an existing slide or adding a slide from the slide master layout), and change the checkbox value it also changes on the other slide. Is there a way either using some quick VBA or otherwise to stop this from happening and break the link between the two slides. Any help would be really appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire