mardi 21 août 2018

How to change the colour of an input checkbox on select in css?

I am working on a form in which I want to change the color of an input checkbox in css. Here is the fiddle for that. The snippets of HTML code which I have used in order to make a checkbox is:

<div class="form-check mb-3">
   <input class="form-check-input" type="checkbox" id="gridCheck">
   <label class="form-check-label" for="gridCheck">
   Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
   </label>
</div>

Problem Statement:

I am wondering what CSS codes I need to add so that I get different checkbox color on select.

I tried with the following css code but it doesn't seem to work:

input#gridCheck.form-check-input
{
color: red;
}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire