samedi 30 novembre 2019

Angular Material Editable Table with Checkboxes - Get only Arrayed Values

I created an Angular Material mat-table in my project that draws its datasource from an array, pulled from a webApi. All of that is working well. I am also using checkboxes to select the rows that I wish to grab and save. However, because I am using form fields and formGroup, can't figure out how to get only the data (value) I need when I invoke (this.selection.selected). See my screen grab.

I was not able to find anything online. I was trying to figure out how to get the formGroup's selected values, but it returns the entire datasource (I simply don't know how to get it). So, some guidance will be most welcome.

screen showing "this.selection.selected" array




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire