mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Store lots of checkboxes in SQL / C#

Hello Community from a C# Newbie;

i dont find anything like this here with the search function so ill hope its not a stupid question . ( And sorry for my bad english ) .

ive planned to do a checklist with many checkboxes inside (over 30 ill guess), im now thinking about how to store the status ( check or not checked ) into my SQL Database and read it out .

Plan A : For each Checkbox ill do a Column in my Database wich sound like an easy way but i think there has to be a better way in sense of Performance

Plan B : like an binary code in a single Column - like 00100 - means that just the 3rd Checkbox is a checked Checkbox . Makes more sense to me but give me a little bit the feeling that it is hard to code especially in case of reading those checkbox list out from SQL again like


if (00100 == 00010) checkbox2.checked;
if (00100 == 00100) checkbox3.checked;

Ill hope u can help a C# Newbie and give me maybe some other Solutions Ideas.

Thank you All Greetings from Austria




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire