samedi 23 novembre 2019

Symfony 4 - Set attr to Entity Type

in my Symfony 4 project I would like to use this bootstrap theme for my checkbox :

enter image description here

HTML code :

<div class="custom-control custom-checkbox">
      <input type="checkbox" class="custom-control-input" id="customCheck1" checked="">
      <label class="custom-control-label" for="customCheck1">Check this custom checkbox</label>
</div>

I managed to set it up on one of my fields when it's a CheckboxType :: class, like this:

->add('inscription', CheckboxType::class, [
                'required' => false,
                'label' => 'Activer l\'inscription',
                'label_attr' => [
                    'class' => 'custom-control-label',
                    'for' => 'inscription'
                ],
                'attr' => [
                    'class' => 'custom-control-input',
                    'id' => 'inscription'
                ]
            ])

And now I would like use it for Entity Type with multiple choices.

So I've :

->add('typesConges', EntityType::class, [
                'class' => TypeConge::class,
                'choice_label' => 'nom',
                'choice_attr' => [
                    'class' => 'custom-control-input',
                    'id' => 'typesConges'
                ],
                'attr' => [
                    'class' => 'custom-control-label',
                    'for' => 'typesConges'
                ],
                'expanded' => true,
                'multiple' => true,
            ])

But it doesn't work. I've this :

enter image description here

Can someone help me please ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire