lundi 18 novembre 2019

Check or Uncheck Checkbox based on Cell Value in Excel

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to check or uncheck a checkbox based on a value in a cell.

I have a userform that gets filled out and adds new lines on a worksheet with the relevant information gathered from the userform. I want to be able to search for a particular entry and fill out a neat created form on a excel worksheet (not a userform) using the gathered information. In this form I want to use checkboxes instead of cells to keep it neat and professional.

The reason I am doing this into a worksheet form instead of a userform is to be able to print the form into a PDF document. As far as I am aware it is not possible to print a userform into a PDF document.

If it is working the worksheet form should have checkboxes checked if TRUE is found in the cell from that particular data entry. I can't link a specific cell since it needs to find the correct cell based on the search entry.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire