lundi 26 février 2018

Adding checkbox table header using in grid layout eclipse SWT

I have and existing table and would like to add check box to the header of the table. The existing table is using GridLayout and GridData. But now I need to introduce a check box in table header column. When a user selects that checkbox all the rows in a table should to be seleted. To achieve this I achieved with the help of two images (checked image and un-checked image). Here I am able to achieve the funnctionality but the problem is that if I click exactly on the images the listener is not getting invoked. If I click beside the images then the functionality is working as expected.

Now I would like to try without those static images. And by default I need to show all the check boxes cheked on startup.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire