lundi 19 février 2018

Checkbox group, submit button only if at least one checkbox is checked Angular

Hy, So I have a checkbox group with 3 items. I created it with Angular 5.0.5 and Clarity vm. I want my function to check if at least one of the checkboxes is checked and THEN go at the next page, which is a wizard. Until now the wizard opens without checking if at least one checkbox is selected.

My html looks like this:

`<table class="table">
<tbody>
<tr *ngFor="let item of items">
<td>
<input  type="checkbox" name="allowNext" [(ngModel)]="item.chosen">
</td>
<td>

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<br>
</form>
<button [disabled] class="btn btn-primary" (click)="go()"> Next </button>`

my Typescript for it looks like this:

` items= [
    {name: 'checkbox1', chosen: false},
    {name: 'checkbox2', chosen: false},
    {name: 'checkbox3', chosen: false}
  ];
 go() {
 if(this.items.chosen === true) {
 this.wizard.open();
 ngOnInit () {}
 constructor( public router: Router) {}`

could you guys please help me define the function correclty? Thanks in advanced!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire