jeudi 15 février 2018

Spinbox checkable: how to handle it with only one labeled checkbox?

I'm working on a project where I'd like to have a checkable Spinbox and a checkbox that allows me to set the Spinbox checked (I can write in it) and uncheked(I can't write in it). I succeed in having such a checkbox, the problem is that when I've created the Spinbox and I set it "checkable", a mini checkbox came out by default. So the situation is that I have two checkbox : one created by me, labeled and nevertheless desired, and one created by default. I'd like to know if there is a way to either delete the checkbox created by default or labeled it, in order to delete the one that I've created. I attach a print screen of the situation to help my pretty bad english. Thank's in advance.enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire