samedi 24 février 2018

Trouble designing and saving layout with checkboxes programatically

I'm a beginner android developer. I am creating an app but having trouble to get a rough outline for my next task which I am going to explain below. I am not asking for code. I just want to know the best way to do the below.

I have an Activity that displays a RecyclerView with a list of items like this:

enter image description here

My question is related to the 3 checkboxes.

  • How should I approach creating the layout in the pic? Do I have to include 3 checkboxes and 3 booleans in my main object class? The other items in the object class are saved in SQL database and the RecyclerView in the activity gets its data from there using a cursor. Can the value of the checkboxes be retrieved using the cursor?

  • Do I create a separate sparseBooleanArray for the checkboxes? Do I create a HashMap for them?

  • Should I store the value of the checkboxes (Checked/Not Checked) in SQL or SharedPreferences?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire