mardi 13 février 2018

R Shiny, how to make DT contain both checkboxes and radioButtons

I am looking for a way to choose from a given set of items (say the months of the year) a subset of items (say those months which I like) as well as (simultaneously) a single item (could be my birthday month). Depending on the choices, some more information needs to be printed (this might be the percentage of days which this month contributes to the overall favourite months). A datatable containing columns with

  • all possible items (month names)
  • checkboxes
  • radiobuttons
  • additional output

would be a technical realisation of this idea.

I have found working examples for each of checkboxes (entry of 2015-06-11) and radiobuttons (answer of 2016-08-12) separately, but I am unable to combine these. It seems to me that the underlying mechanism is different; but maybe I am simply lacking JS knowledge.

On the other hand I am not sure whether this will - when realised - make an intuitive, useful interface. I am also interested in advice regarding




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire